On the trending page you will be able to download latest setup of Android multi tools absolutely free. The setup consist on one RAR file so just get it by managing below links. This tool allows you to unlock your android phones pattern locks. If your phone is overlooked and you are looking for unlocking tool, you have arrived right place like here. Android phones has been designed in different shapes but all phone have same firmware. In these days Android phones comes with slim design bolt and new phones are very helpful for every user. You can utilize this highlights in the wake of introducing this unlocker tool on your PC. It can support for unlocking several Android brands like (Micromax, Samsung, Lg, Lenovo, Sony Xperia, Karbon Etc.). You simply need to interface your Android phone to this apparatus by just using USB data cable.
Features of Android Multi Tools:
- Check Device: This option used to check the devices status. If you want to check your device is connected to your PC or not, then use this option to check.
- Reset Face/Pin Lock: If you devices is locked with password or pin lock. Then use this option to reset password or pin lock.
- Reset Face/Gesture Lock: Use this option to remove pattern lock from your android device.
- Reset GMail: This option will reset forgotten GMail account from your android device.
- Wipe Data: If you want to delete all data from your device, then choose this option for wipe data.
- Reboot: Reboot your device in just one click. This option will reboot your device in just one click.
- Check Device In Fastboot Mode: If you want to check your android device in Fastboot mode, then choose this option. It will check your device in fastboot mode.
- Wipe Data/Cache in Fastboot Mode: ‘This option wipe all the data or cache in fastboot mode.
- Exit Fastboot Mode: If you want to exit Fastboot mode, then choose this option. It will exit the fastboot mode from your device.
- Go To Command Prompt: If you want to go to Command Prompt, then this tool allow sou to go there in just a single click.
- Software info: If you want to check your device software info, then select this option for checking software info of your device.
- Hardware Info: If you want to check your device hardware info, then select this option for checking hardware info of your device.